LA Superior Court Seeks Official Court Reporters
Posted in Employment Opportunities
POSITION TITLE: COURT REPORTER
(Full-time, Part-time 3/5, Daily as needed)
*Full-time: $7,203.45 – $8,476.36 Monthly
*Part-time 3/5: $4,322.07 – $5,085.82 Monthly
*Daily as needed: $389.71 Daily
Click here for more information and application process.
- Options Benefit Plan – Benefits may be purchased using a tax free monthly benefits allowance between $899.49 – $1,938.73 (based on number enrolled in medical coverage). If the monthly cost of the benefits selected is less than the monthly allowance, the employee receives the difference as additional taxable pay. Medical, dental, disability, life and AD&D insurance, and health and dependent care spending accounts are available in Options.
- Deferred Compensation Plan (457) – Optional tax-deferred income plan that includes a County match of up to 4% of employee’s salary.
- Vacation – All permanent employees are eligible to earn paid vacation based on years of service. Vacation time may not be used during the first six months of employment.
- Sick leave – Depending on the length of service and employment categories, up to one day of full pay per month of service is accrued monthly for qualifying service.
- Holidays – 13 days per year
- Bereavement leave
- Retirement Plan – A retirement plan is provided to full-time, permanent employees
- The Commuter Benefit Plan (CBP) – Allows employees to pay for eligible public transit expenses using pre-tax dollars (up to IRS limits).
For questions regarding benefits, contact the Court’s benefit unit at (213) 633-0391 or (213) 633-0395.
Comments are closed.