Solano County Superior Court Seeks Official Reporters
Under direction, prepare and transcribe official verbatim recordings of court proceedings using machine shorthand; and to perform related work as assigned.
This classification is full-time, represented and non-exempt from the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Salary: $70,911 – $86,193 annually
Solano Superior Court employees are valued. The court offers an excellent benefit package:
- * CalPERS retirement plan (specific benefit determined pursuant to the Public Employee Pension Reform Act of 2013).Participation in Social Security, Medicare and State Disability Insurance.
- * Medical insurance (plans offered through CalPERS), Delta Dental (
HMO & PPO plans), VSP vision insurance, with generous employer contribution toward premiums.
- * Supplemental retirement plan (457 deferred compensation plan) available
- * Flexible spending account for qualifying medical, dependent care, and/or transportation expenses.
- * Basic life insurance at no cost to employee; employees may purchase additional life insurance for self and dependents.
- * Sick leave, vacation leave, and floating holidays.
- * Employee assistance program available at no cost to employee for self and dependents.
- * Longevity pay after 20,800 hours worked.
Please click here for more information and application process.
Comments are closed.