Madera Superior Court Seeks Official Reporters
Does not include possible transcript income.
Competitive benefits package offered including paid holidays, vacation days, medical and dental plans.
Click here for more information and application process.
IMPORTANT AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Reports and transcribes verbatim accounts of court proceedings in accordance with established policies, procedures, statutes, and standards.Reads back all or portions of the official court proceedings to courtroom participants upon instruction from the judge, including to jurors during deliberation.
- Prepares transcripts; reviews and certifies transcripts of court proceedings.
- Maintains a variety of electronic and paper files of the court record.
- Provides transcripts on request of parties or the court.
- Prepares daily transcripts, as needed.
- Performs basic legal and other research to ensure appropriate case documentation of names, quotations, and similar information.
- Attends grand jury proceedings as directed and when requested by the foreperson, District Attorney or County Counsel.
Comments are closed.