Congratulations to the Three Winners of our Early Membership Renewal Drawing!
Congratulations to Our Three Early Membership Renewal Winners!
Reyes Hunter of Benecia
Holly Moose of San Rafael
Lindsey Sill of San Jose
COCRA Extends a Special Thank You to Our Silver Sponsors!!
Ana Dub of South San Francisco
Kelli Rinaudo of Pacific Grove
Remember that’s it’s not too late to renew your membership by clicking here!
Your COCRA Dues Help Us to Promote, Protect, and Preserve Our Profession!
Your membership dues are an investment in COCRA and is a clear sign that you believe in our mission, leadership, and presence in the California official court reporting community. By renewing with us, you show your commitment to the future of official court reporting and demonstrate your concern for our profession.
Your membership dues helps COCRA to do the following:
- Networking with counties and unions throughout the state to keep abreast of local issues affecting officials
- Creation of seminars with topics that educate officials and address the concerns and needs of officials
- Outreach to COCRA Members through the use of email and social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Maintenance of COCRA’s website with information pertinent to officials
Timely news and commentary postings to our COCRA Facebook page, Twitter feed, and blog
- Monitor legislation that might have an impact on officials and the reporting profession
- Educate legislators, executive and judicial decision-makers
As you can see, COCRA does important work on behalf of official court reporters. We know we can’t achieve anything without your financial support. We here at COCRA recognize the difficult times that we live in and that every dollar counts. So we truly appreciate your support and belief in us.
We appreciate your support of the California Official Court Reporters Association.
Comments are closed.