Renew Your 2018 Membership and Be Eligible To Win A $100 Target Gift Card!
Win by Renewing Your Membership Today!!
Deadline for drawing is December 11th
Three winners will be announced December 15th
COCRA would like to entice you to join us once again. Renew your membership dues early and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a fabulous prize:
$100 Target Gift Card
Renew early by clicking here, and COCRA could help with your holiday shopping!
Deadline for the membership drawing is Monday, December 11th. Three lucky winners will be announced, with Target gift cards to be mailed or emailed, on Friday, December 15th.
Your COCRA Dues Help Us to Promote, Protect, and Preserve Our Profession!
Your membership dues are an investment in COCRA and is a clear sign that you believe in our mission, leadership, and presence in the California official court reporting community. By renewing with us, you show your commitment to the future of official court reporting and demonstrate your concern for our profession.
Your membership dues helps COCRA to do the following:
- Networking with counties and unions throughout the state to keep abreast of local issues affecting officials
- Creation of seminars with topics that educate officials and address the concerns and needs of officials
- Outreach to COCRA Members through the use of email and social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Maintenance of COCRA’s website with information pertinent to officials
Timely news and commentary postings to our COCRA Facebook page, Twitter feed, and blog
- Monitor legislation that might have an impact on officials and the reporting profession
- Educate legislators, executive and judicial decision-makers
As you can see, COCRA does important work on behalf of official court reporters. We know we can’t achieve anything without your financial support. We here at COCRA recognize the difficult times that we live in and that every dollar counts. So we truly appreciate your support and belief in us.
We appreciate your support of the California Official Court Reporters Association.
Comments are closed.